After having already been released in the US, the Wi-Fi Motorola Xoom has made it up north, and it’s now available in Canada. As expected, the Wi-Fi-only version of the first ever tablet to run Android 3.0 Honeycomb will set you back no less than $599.99. You can already order it online from Best Buy and Future Shop, and it will start arriving in shops tomorrow, on April 8.
For those of you who pre-ordered the device from either of the aforementioned retailers, they will ship it to you tomorrow, so expect to have it in your hands at some point after that.
Aside from running the tablet-optimized version of Android, the Xoom proudly boasts a dual-core 1 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, two cameras (5 MP rear and 2 MP front), a 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen, gyroscope, barometer, e-compass, accelerometer, and adaptive lighting.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Xoom officially launched in India. Asus Eee Pad Tansformer coming in July?
- Motorola Xoom (Wi-Fi only) and Moto Defy will be launched by Telus in Canada
- Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi now available at Telus in Canada
- Wi-Fi-only Motorola Xoom now available at some US Cellular retail locations for $599.99
- Telus will start selling Wi-Fi-only Motorola Xoom on April 19 for $599.99