The Nokia E7 is finally available in the UK from Nokia’s official online store. Just a few days ago the new business-oriented Symbian flagship device became available in the US, and now it’s made it over the pond.
Nokia’s online shop will sell you an E7 either SIM-free, on Pay as you go, or even with monthly contracts on some UK mobile network operators. In all cases, shipping seems to be free for the standard option, while there is an express variant for those who really can’t wait to get their paws on the E7.
SIM-free, and, obviously, unlocked, the E7 will set you back a mighty steep £499. It looks like overpricing this phone is Nokia’s strategy worldwide, and wasn’t something only done in the US. You can get the E7 on Pay as you go on Vodafone, Orange, or T-Mobile for £469.
Or if you’d rather sign long-term contracts, the handset can be yours for free, provided that you agree to part with at least £35 per month for the next two years. The £35 per month contract is on Vodafone and offers you 600 minutes, unlimited texts, and 500 MB of data each month. For £35.74 per month, T-Mobile offers you 1200 minutes, 500 texts, and ‘unlimited’ mobile internet (whatever that may mean nowdays).
To order a Nokia E7 from Nokia UK, click here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone UK now sells the HTC Desire HD and the Nokia N8
- Pink HTC Wildfire S now available in the UK, free from £15 per month
- UK: HP Pre 3 now up for pre-order with Orange and T-Mobile contracts, free from £20.42 per month
- Nokia Lumia 820 now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £29 per month, £379.95 SIM-free
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month