Windows Phone is definitely picking up the pace now. 10 days after hitting the 12,000 milestone, it’s now at 13,000.
In fact, almost 1500 apps have been added in the last 2 weeks, meaning WP7 is at a pace of adding 3,000 apps to its Marketplace per month.
Now if only we could convince Pandora to throw a little something together, and tell Rovio to hurry up with Angry Birds, Windows Phone would definitely be sitting pretty.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Angry Birds Space for Windows Phone? They’re working on it
- Angry Birds Rio for Android will debut via Amazon Appstore
- Ads-free Angry Birds for Android to come next month
- Angry Birds Coming to Windows Phone; 3D Version in the Works
- New Angry Birds Rio coming in March to iPhone, Android, Ovi Store (video trailer)