Samsung is readying the launch of three new Bada handsets this year, all of which will feature NFC capabilities.
The first one is the Samsung Wave 578, a phone announced in February. It should be released in June, featuring Bada 1.1, a 3.2 inch WQVGA display, HSDPA (3.2Mbps), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, and a 3MP camera.
The other two new Bada phones don’t have names yet. One of them should be out in September, featuring a 3.65 inch HVGA display, HSDPA (7.2Mbps), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, 5MP camera, and VGA front-facing camera. The second one will be released in November, coming with a 3.14 inch QVGA display.
(image via BadaWorld.net)
In other Bada news, Samsung has recently launched a Hello Kitty edition of the Wave 575 in France.
Available via Virgin Mobile, the Wave 575 Hello Kitty can be bought for €169 on pre-pay, or for prices starting at €1 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Samsung Wave 725 with Bada 2.0 leaked
- Samsung expands its Hello Kitty line-up in France
- Samsung Wave 3, Wave M and Wave Y with Bada 2.0 announced
- Samsung Wave 3 to be launched in October
- Samsung Wave Y S5380 LaFleur Edition spotted