Few minutes ago the long awaited HTC flagship for 2011 – HTC Sensation became official. Finally.
It seems HTC ain’t too good at keeping secrets about it’s major products. Everything we needed to know about the new flagship codenamed HTC Pyramid and now renamed Sensation, we more or less knew days ago. And today’s premature Vodafone shop posting spoiled the surprise even more.
Still, it ain’t nothing like the real thing, and now that it is official we can confirm that HTC Sensation was worth the wait.
While HTC could get a bit more creative already with their slate designs, there’s nothing boring in what’s inside HTC Sensation. It comes with uber fast, 1.2 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU that can give any NVIDIA Tegra 2 a run for it’s money, huge 4.3” qHD Super LCD display, very fast 8 megapixel, 30 fps 1080 HD video shooting camera and the new, updated HTC Sense UI.
HTC Sensation also has a new app called HTC Watch for video streaming and playback. It allows you to rent or buy movies directly to you phone.
The only thing not to like about HTC Sensation? Carrier exclusivity. It will be released only on Vodafone in mid May. Other carriers will get HTC Sensation in June.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual-core HTC Sensation (Pyramid) gets official thanks to Vodafone
- HTC Sensation now available in the UK for free with £25 per month contract
- HTC Sensation 4G already available at some Walmart locations?
- T-Mobile giving away ten HTC Sensation 4G smartphones for Father’s Day
- Nvidia Tegra 2 3D and quad-core Tegra 3 chips rumored for later this year