The Motorola Xoom is headed to Sprint, we’ve heard at least once last month. Back then we even got a leaked shot of Sprint’s Xoom, and we also found out that the tablet will come with support for Sprint’s ’4G’, a.k.a. WiMax.
That has now been confirmed by BGR, thanks to one of their tipsters. The following image is a screengrab of a Sprint inventory system. Just take a look to see what’s coming soon to Sprint:
That’s right, protective cases for the Motorola Xoom. Since there’s obviously no need to sell protective cases for a tablet that only your competition has, it’s quite clear right now that the Xoom is going to hit Sprint at some point soon. The fact that it will do so with WiMax support has been confirmed as well, so that’s good news for Sprint customers who’d like to surf the Web at full WiMax speeds on Sprint’s network.
Unfortunately, there’s no info at the moment as to when exactly the Xoom will be in Sprint stores ready to be purchased. We will, however, let you know as soon as we find out.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint to get Wi-Fi Motorola Xoom first, 4G WiMax version later
- Sprint launching Motorola Atrix and Motorola Xoom?
- Sprint Motorola Xoom blurry press photo leaked
- Sprint and Microsoft readying a WiMax smartphone for CES 2010?
- Sprint may launch the BlackBerry Playbook on May 8