If you’d like a high-end Android-powered smartphone that is 4G LTE capable, the HTC Thunderbolt on Verizon is probably for you. But what if you don’t feel like shelling out the $199.99 that is its normal asking price? Well, you read on.
For Wirefly has come to your rescue, shaving a cool $50 off that upfront price. Now granted, you still need to sign the same dreaded new two-year contract – as you have to if you buy this smartphone from Verizon.
It’s just that you’ll pay $150 for the device. Wirefly also throws in free shipping via FedEx, as well as free use of the smartphone’s mobile hotspot capability until May 15. That’s a neat offer, you can’t disagree.
But it is limited in time – it’s only good before April 18, so if you’re interested, you have to act fast. To get the Thunderbolt for $50 cheaper, just head on over to Wirefly, order one, and then add the coupon code THUNDER0418 during checkout. That’s it. Enjoy your new superphone!
Via Android Police
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC ThunderBolt and Motorola Droid X2 now only $99.99 with contract at Wirefly
- HTC ThunderBolt free at Verizon until January 26
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt ships on March 17, pre-orders start tonight, simultaneous voice&data confirmed
- HTC Thunderbolt launch date and price officially confirmed by Verizon: March 17, $249
- Verizon to cut prices on iPhone 4, HTC Thunderbolt?