Not long after that, Orange, T-Mobile and Three have also unveiled that they would offer the Sensation in the UK.
According to Pocket-lint, Orange and T-Mobile will start selling the new Android 2.3 smartphone sometime in June. Three was even vaguer regarding the launch date, only mentioning that it will offer the handset “this summer.”
This being said, if you want to buy the HTC Sensation in the UK in May, Vodafone will likely be the only place to get it from.
The Sensation is HTC’s first smartphone to have a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, and a qHD display. It will also be released by T-Mobile USA, under the name of HTC Sensation 4G.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Sensation headed to O2 UK, too
- HTC Sensation will be launched by Vodafone UK on May 19
- HTC Sensation XE and Sensation XL launched by Vodafone Australia
- HTC Sensation launching tomorrow in France via SFR
- HTC Sensation XE to be launched by Orange UK