Back in February, T-Mobile UK announced that it would introduce the LG Optimus Black in March.
That didn’t happen, though, and it won’t happen this month, either, because the British carrier has delayed the launch of the Optimus Black until May (for unknown reasons).
At the same time, Expansys says the handset should be shipped on April 18. The retailer asks £404.99 for it (SIM-free).
In case you do want a new Android smartphone from T-Mobile UK this month, it’s worth mentioning that the carrier plans to launch both the HTC Desire S, and Sony Ericsson Xperia Play in the coming weeks. Or you could wait until June, when the Motorola Atrix should arrive. In any case, you can check out all the upcoming handsets here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- SE Xperia Play, HTC Desire S, Motorola Atrix and Samsung Galaxy Ace headed to T-Mobile UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, Arc and Neo show up at Orange UK’s website
- Samsung Galaxy S II, LG Optimus 3D, Xperia Neo and HTC ChaCha show up at T-Mobile UK
- White Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and HTC Desire S headed to O2 UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play “nearly ready to go on sale” at O2