The above is true because T-Mobile’s first 4G mobile hotspot has finally become available today, and it will cost you $79.99 with a new two-year contract. The hotspot allows you to ditch that old USB modem of yours and connect to T-Mobile’s fast HSPA+ 4G network with up to 5 Wi-Fi-enabled devices at the same time through the same connection.
The mobile hotspot is pocket friendly and allows you to take advantage of speedy internet on the go even if the device you use for browsing isn’t 4G-enabled. The mobile hotspot’s battery will last for about 4 hours of operation, and the device even has a microSD card slot that takes cards up to 32 GB in size.
If you want a 4G mobile hotspot, just go to T-Mobile over here and order yours.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Exclusive press shots of T-Mobile’s Samsung T339
- Comcast announces $25 Novatel MiFi 4082
- Cheap LG Breeze is now available in Canada at Koodo Mobile
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G now free with contract
- T-Mobile Announces New MiFi, Laptop Stick, and Availability of 42 Mbps 4G