We’re still waiting for Verizon to announce the HTC Droid Incredible 2, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know almost anything about it.
“Almost” – because one of the things that are not certain is the smartphone’s launch date.
It could be April 21, April 28, or… some other day. What’s certain is that the new Droid Incredible is coming soon – not only because we’ve heard so much about it, but also because in-store marketing materials for it have been spotted:
As you may already know, the Droid Incredible 2 is a global smartphone, and it’s Verizon’s version of the HTC Incredible S (already available in some markets across Europe and Asia). The new Droid should run Android 2.2 at launch, with an upgrade to Android 2.3 probably scheduled for later this year.
Now let’s wait and see if Verizon launches the Droid Incredible 2 after, or before the Samsung Droid Charge (which should also hit the shelves this month).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Droid Charge and HTC Droid Incredible 2 appear in Best Buy’s buyer’s guide for May
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 press photos leaked
- Another Verizon roadmap leaks: new release dates for Droid Charge, Droid Incredible 2, Xperia Play
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 User Guide and full specs leaked
- Verizon to launch Xperia Play, HTC Trophy, Droid Incredible 2 and Droid Charge in April