Quite a bit of time has passed since Verizon unveiled the LG Revolution back at CES in January, and we haven’t heard much about this device in the meantime. Yet we have heard loads about the other 4G LTE devices that Verizon announced at CES – the HTC Thunderbolt is already available, and even the Samsung 4G LTE device has finally received a name and will be launched as the Droid Charge.
If you were wondering whether the LG Revolution will ever make it into Verizon stores, the answer still seems to be yes. It’s just taking a while. But the fact that it’s still on its way to Big Red seems to be confirmed today via news that the Revolution has started arriving in testers’ hands. Android Central even managed to get some snaps of the demo devices.
Now we don’t know how long that testing phase is supposed to last, but anyway it does signify that the Revolution is another step closer to an actual launch. If you’re waiting for it, you still need to be patient though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Revolution promo materials show up in Verizon stores
- LG Revolution priced at $249, Motorola Droid X2 at $199?
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 promo materials leaked
- LG Revolution Hands-On at CES 2011, Netflix Spotted
- Motorola Droid 4 pictured next to iPhone 4S. Accessories show up in non-Verizon stores