While there’s still no official word on when the LTE-enabled Samsung Droid Charge will be released by Verizon, the smartphone has been spotted at Walmart’s website* – which could mean its launch date isn’t too far away now.
Of course, not long ago we’ve heard that the new Android handset may be out on April 14 (that’s tomorrow). However, since Verizon didn’t announce anything about this yet, I don’t think we’ll see the Droid Charge hitting the shelves tomorrow.
Whenever it decides to launch it, Verizon could sell the Droid Charge for up to $299 on contract. I assume the final price will not be higher than $249, though, to match the price of the HTC Thunderbolt (currently Verizon’s only LTE smartphone).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Droid Charge can be pre-ordered for $249 at Let’s Talk
- Samsung Droid Charge launch date and price announced by Verizon
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge gets priced at Walmart, $298.88 with contract
- Verizon reduces Samsung Droid Charge to $199.99 on contract
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt now only $129 at Amazon