In case you’re wondering why O2 is missing from the list, well, it actually doesn’t. The second largest British carrier has confirmed (via Twitter) that it, too, would be selling the Sensation. It didn’t say when, but this will probably happen in June or sometime later – since Vodafone has exclusivity on the handset until the end of May.
Alongside the Evo 3D, the Sensation is HTC’s most advanced smartphone to date. It features a 4.3 inch qHD (540 x 960 pixels) S-LCD screen, Sense 3.0 UI, 8MP autofocus camera with dual-LED flash, 1080p video recording, 768 MB RAM, and a dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual-core HTC Sensation (Pyramid) gets official thanks to Vodafone
- HTC Sensation launching tomorrow in France via SFR
- HTC Sensation will be launched by Vodafone UK on May 19
- HTC Sensation starts shipping at Vodafone UK
- HTC Sensation XE and Sensation XL launched by Vodafone Australia