Two of RIM’s upcoming BlackBerry smartphones have appeared in officially-looking promo commercials.
This makes us believe the Canadian company could announce them soon (although, well, everyone expects the new Berries to be unveiled in May).
The first commercial shows off the BlackBerry Touch 9860 Monza, aka Touch Monaco. The Touch 9860 should feature a 3.7 inch WVGA display, dual-core 1.2GHz processor, and a 5MP camera with 720p video recording.
The second commercial is all about the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 – the very first Bold to feature a touchscreen display:
Both new RIM smartphones will be released with BlackBerry 6.1 OS.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New BlackBerry Touch Monaco shows up in hands-on photos
- New BlackBerry Bold Touch Montana, Curve Touch and Monaco Touch pictured
- New BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 shows up in video tutorials
- New BlackBerry Bold 9900 and BlackBerry Touch 9860 to be launched by Telus?
- Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930 available now