If for any reason you were still in doubt as to the fact that the Motorola Xoom will reach Sprint soon, it’s time to face reality. The first Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet is on its way to the Now Network, as proven today yet again, this time perhaps more conclusively than ever, since a press photo of the tablet, Sprint branding and all, has leaked. As you can see below, this isn’t the sharpest image to ever hit the Internet, that’s clear, but still – it serves the purpose.
Of course it’s impossible to know at this point whether this is the Wi-Fi-only version that we’ve heard would come first, or the WiMax-enabled device that was supposed to follow along later. For all intents and purposes, they should look identical on the outside.
Also of note is that the previously leaked protective case for the Xoom is pictured in the above shot as well.
Now that we even have the official-looking press picture, perhaps it’s time for Sprint and Motorola to finally announce this thing and subsequently let it loose on the streets?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Xoom will reach Sprint soon with WiMax on board
- Sprint to get Wi-Fi Motorola Xoom first, 4G WiMax version later
- Motorola Xoom will be available from US Cellular before the end of June
- Sprint launching Motorola Atrix and Motorola Xoom?
- Motorola Xoom Hands-On at CES