Recently, we’ve had two different roadmap leaks containing launch dates for Verizon’s upcoming devices, including the much-leaked HTC Droid Incredible 2. The late March leak said that the Droid Incredible 2 would launch on April 28, while last week’s leak has it launching a week earlier, on April 21.
Here’s what we can conclude from that information: the Droid Incredible 2 will be released this month, and it will happen on a Thursday (which is actually a Verizon tradition of sorts). And today we’ve got yet another indication of the launch date for the Droid Incredible’s successor – it’s April 28 again (as you can see below in a leaked screengrab of internal Verizon systems). At this point, that seems the more likely date, with two leaks in favor of it versus just one in favor of April 21, but you can never know with these things.
So, in a week, or perhaps two, those of you who want to will be able to get your hands on a brand new HTC Droid Incredible 2 from Verizon. The wait is almost over.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE will be priced at $149.99, leaked document claims
- Verizon Motorola Droid 3 may be launching on July 14
- Motorola Droid 2 seen in the wild, may launch on August 12th
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 is a world phone
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible smartphones arriving with promised time frame