According to information from a few days ago, Rogers will release the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Xperia Arc on April 28, approximately two weeks from now. Those of you who are in Canada and are anxious to get your hands on either of these devices may recall that Rogers has started taking pre-orders for them since the beginning of this month.
However, starting today you can pre-order yourself an Xperia Play or an Xperia Arc from Best Buy as well. Although it looks like you can only do so in stores, and not online. You’ll have to place a $50 deposit in your nearest Best Buy store, and Best Buy even throws in $50 in credit for you to purchase accessories if you choose to pre-order there.
The pricing is exactly the same at Best Buy as it is direct from Rogers. The Sony Ericsson Android smartphones can be had for $99.99 with a new three-year contract, or $549.99 without any contract whatsoever.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Xperia Arc will be available from Rogers in Canada on April 28
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play headed to Rogers in Canada?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and Xperia Play pre-orders go live at Rogers
- AT&T Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G now available for $49.99 with contract
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro coming to the UK this month, pre-orders available now