LG is readying a new Windows Phone 7 handset called LG E700.
While we don’t know what it looks like, and neither when it will be out, we know (from this .xml file) that the E700 features Internet Explorer 9 – which should be included in a future WP7 update.
Since IE9 is likely to be released to handsets at the same time with the Windows Phone 7 Mango update, the LG E700 could be among the first devices to come with Mango.
Of course, we’ve also heard that IE9 for phones might be out before the Mango update – but that’s just a rumor for now.
According to previously unveiled info, Windows Phone 7 Mango could be released by Microsoft in August or September this year (thus Nokia’s first WP7 devices might run it). Let’s hope we’ll hear more about this LG E700 until then.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Windows Phone Mango coming next week?
- Windows Phone Mango handsets from Samsung, HTC and LG expected to arrive in September
- Windows Phone 7.5 Mango update coming in H2 2011 with HTML5 support?
- Verizon rolling out Windows Phone 7.5 Mango update for HTC Trophy today
- HTC Mazaa shows up running Windows Phone Mango