The Replenish “is partially built with recycled plastics and recyclable packaging”, this “making it the ideal choice for the environmentally conscious consumer who needs the latest technology.”
Among its features, we must mention a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, access to Sprint ID Pack (including Green ID pack), 2MP camera, 600MHz processor, and a 2GB MicroSD card pre-installed.
The Samsung Replenish runs Android 2.2, and Sprint didn’t say anything about a possible upgrade to Android 2.3.
Sprint will sell the Samsung Replenish starting May 8, for $49.99 on contract. The handset has three color versions (black, blue, and pink), but it looks like the pink one will only ship in June. You can check out the new smartphone here at Sprint.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Replenish SPH-M580 Android QWERTY phone for Sprint coming in June
- Pink Sprint Samsung Replenish will be available on July 24
- Sprint Samsung Replenish Android 2.3 Gingerbread update now rolling out
- Boost Mobile will release the eco-friendly Samsung Replenish on January 16 for $99.99
- LG Optimus Black and Samsung Replenish for Boost Mobile pictured