More exactly, the smartphone’s full specs and its User Guide have been uncovered by Droid-life.
Since the Incredible 2 is just Verizon’s version of the HTC Incredible S, there are no surprises when it comes to its specs (ok, maybe that 16GB memory card that’s pre-installed is a surprise).
Just like the HTC Incredible S, the Droid Incredible 2 will be launched with Android 2.2 Froyo – but an upgrade to Android 2.3 Gingerbread will be surely available later this year.
You can download the full Droid Incredible 2 User Guide here (PDF file).
Verizon should launch the smartphone on April 28. As previously reported, the new Droid will probably cost $199.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 User Guide now available
- Samsung Droid Charge and HTC Droid Incredible 2 appear in Best Buy’s buyer’s guide for May
- Motorola Droid Bionic user guide leaked before launch
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 promo materials leaked
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE appears at Droid Does site, priced at $299.99