In case you’re still waiting for the white iPhone 4 to become available, we may have good news for you.
A “reliable source” told iPhone Italy that the white version of Apple’s latest smartphone will be “almost certainly” launched on April 26 in Italy. Assuming this is true, the white iPhone 4 will likely hit other markets at the same time.
Apple’s Philip Schiller recently re-confirmed that the white iPhone would be out sometime “this spring”, so we should expect it anytime soon anyway.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iPhone 5 may not have NFC. White iPhone 4 re-confirmed for this spring
- White iPhone 4 coming to Verizon, too?
- Apple may have actually cancelled the white iPhone 4
- White iPhone 4 delayed again, will be out in early 2011
- White Apple iPhone 4 coming next spring after all?