The commercial doesn’t say anything about the smartphone’s speedy dual-core processor, and neither about Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Instead, it concentrates on the vivid, “too realistic” images that the Galaxy S II’s screen (4.3 inches, WVGA, Super AMOLED Plus) can display.
Samsung suggest that the images are so realistic that you (well, if you’d be a kid anyway) may think a fish seen on the phone’s display is real, and you may feel the need to throw the handset in an aquarium next to other fish. Of course you won’t do that, but, just in case, Samsung reminds us that the Galaxy S II is “not waterproof”, and “immersing the device in water can damage your phone.” No sh*t?
Check out the commercial below:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II Plus and Galaxy S III Mini coming in Q4?
- Samsung Galaxy 3 (i5800 / i5801) with Android in the making?
- New 8MP Samsung phone appears in Korea
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G Unboxing
- Samsung Galaxy S III vs iPhone 5 drop test. Apple wins