Since the Sensation is HTC’s flagship smartphone of 2011, it shouldn’t come as a surprise the fact that the Taiwanese company plans to launch it in India – the world’s second largest mobile market.
While there’s no official word on then the Sensation will be available to Indian customers, The Mobile Indian has it that the device may be released in May, or June.
The price of the HTC Sensation is still a mystery for now. In India, it should be over 30,000 INR anyway.
One of the first markets (if not the first) to get the Sensation is the UK, where Vodafone will sell the dual-core Android 2.3 smartphone starting mid-May. In the US, the new smartphone will be launched by T-Mobile USA under the name of HTC Sensation 4G.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Sensation will be launched by Vodafone UK on May 19
- HTC Sensation XE launched in India
- HTC Sensation XL introduced in India
- HTC Sensation confirmed by Orange, T-Mobile and Three (in the UK)
- HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio headed to India