Now O2 has added the new Galaxy to its website’s coming soon section, confirming that it would offer the handset next month (although it doesn’t specifically say it will do it from the first day).
The operator doesn’t say anything about the price, either. However, as it’s almost always the case in the UK, customers should be able to get the Galaxy S II for free if they opt for expensive data plans.
You can see the Samsung Galaxy S II here at O2. The smartphone will come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display, TouchWiz UI 4.0, 1GB RAM, dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 2MP front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera, and 1080p video recording.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 and Ace Plus S7500 hands-on
- Samsung Omnia W, Galaxy Y and Wave 3 announced in India
- Samsung Galaxy S II Plus compared to Galaxy S III Mini
- AT&T announces the Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, both with 4G LTE support
- White Samsung Galaxy S II coming to O2