The phone’s called C2-06, it has a resistive touchscreen display (probably QVGA) and, when closed, it looks a lot like a C5-03 (or C5-04 – same thing). When you open it, you discover a standard alphanumeric keypad. On the back there’s a 2MP camera.
Of course, one of the selling points here will be the dual SIM capability. And probably the low price, too.
The new Cseries handset doesn’t have 3G, and neither Wi-Fi.
The C2-06 has been spotted somewhere in India, so I assume it will be launched there sometime soon. We have no idea how soon, though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C3 and C5 Cseries phones to come on January 26?
- Nokia C3-01 to be released in India this quarter
- Samsung M3310 dual slider coming soon
- Nokia Asha 311 will be released in India this week
- Verizon launching the Samsung Alias 2 U750 on May 11