T-Mobile USA has finally announced the released date of the LG-made G-Slate Android tablet: April 20, meaning tomorrow.
As previously reported, users will be able to buy the G-Slate for $529.99 with a new 2-yr contract agreement (after a $100 mail-in rebate).
The G-Slate is T-Mobile’s first Android 3.0 Honeycom tablet, and is nothing more than the North American, 4G version of LG’s Optimus Pad – hence it features a 8.9 inch display, Wi-Fi, dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, dual 5MP camera (for 3D video recording), and 32GB of internal memory.
You can check out the G-Slate here at T-Mobile.
T-Mobile USA might also launch the HTC Flyer (a smaller Android tablet) – but that’s yet to be confirmed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus Pad confirmed for MWC 2011; T-Mobile G-Slate has a 6400 mAh battery
- T-Mobile confirms Dell Streak 7 pricing, launch date: $199 on contract, February 2
- New HP SlateBook 10 X2 with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and Nvidia Tegra 4 in the making?
- T-Mobile G-Slate Hands-on at CTIA 2011
- T-Mobile G2X and G-Slate may get released on April 20