Canada’s largest mobile carrier (Rogers) will soon introduce three new Android devices made by LG: a tablet and two smartphones.
The tablet, of course, is the LG Optimus Pad – which debuted today in the US under the name of T-Mobile G-Slate.
MobileSyrup has it that the Honeycomb-based Optimus Pad will be released by Rogers on May 10 (for a price that has not been disclosed).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers makes the LG Optimus Pad $150 cheaper, now $549.99 sans contract
- Rogers starts taking pre-orders for HTC Evo 3D and LG Optimus 3D, may ship on August 16
- AT&T intros LG Phoenix and LG Thrive Android phones (Optimus One versions)
- HTC Evo 3D and LG Optimus 3D announced by Rogers
- LG Optimus Pad now free at Rogers (with contract)