Four new Android smartphones have appeared at T-Mobile UK’s website, as the carrier is getting ready to introduce them in the coming months.
Also headed to other British mobile operators, the Samsung Galaxy S II will hit T-Mobile in June. The same month, customers will be able to buy the Facebook-centric HTC ChaCha, as well as the LG Optimus 3D.
In July, T-Mobile will launch the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo.
T-Mobile UK will also sell the LG Optimus Black (starting May), the Motorola Atrix (starting June), and the HTC Sensation (probably also in June) So there’s a total of seven new Android handsets that will wait for you to check them out.
For more details, head on over to T-Mobile’s Coming Soon webpage.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- SE Xperia Play, HTC Desire S, Motorola Atrix and Samsung Galaxy Ace headed to T-Mobile UK
- T-Mobile UK’s LG Optimus Black delayed until May
- HTC Sensation and ChaCha coming to Three UK in June
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S coming to Three UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to be launched by AT&T in the coming weeks