The HTC Sensation 4G is expected to be released early this summer, but there is no official date yet. We have a new lead on the release of this HTC super phone from T-Mobile.
Apparently when someone was searching for the HTC Sensation, a Google ad came up saying that the device would be available on 6/8, or June 8th. Either Google made a mistake when putting this ad up, or was dropping some hints to those of us who have a keen eye. US fans of the Sensation shouldn’t get too excited yet, for this very well could be the European release date for HTC Sensation.
Although you may just think that this is a fluke, we have found other evidence of a possible June 8th release date. The picture shown below is a photo of the phone from a press release. If you look inside the convenient red box, there is a June 8th date on the phone.
It is hard to believe that this is just a coincidence, so this could very possibly be the release date of the Sensation 4G. Don’t go ahead and mark your calenders yet, because this could very well be the Europe release date. We will keep you updated on the status of the release of the HTC Sensation 4G.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Marvel to arrive at T-Mobile after HTC Sensation and Doubleshot
- Is Android 3.0 Gingerbread already out in the wild?
- HTC Sensation 4G priced at $199, may be launched on June 12
- HTC Sensation now up for pre-order at Three UK, ships on June 29
- Google Earth with 3D mapping coming to Honeycomb tablets