According to an image uncovered by Engadget (seen below), Xoom employee training will start on April 25 at Sprint. Nexus S 4G training should start the very same day.
Usually, devices are launched two weeks after employee training begins, so we’re looking at an early May release here, for both the Xoom, and the Nexus S 4G.
We’ve recently heard that Sprint may want to launch the Wi-Fi-only Xoom first, and only then the Wi-Max / 4G version of the tablet. I guess we’ll see in May whether or not this is true.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets its specs leaked, turns out it’s identical to Verizon’s
- Motorola Xoom 3G makes it to the UK, pre-orders have started for £599.99
- Google Nexus Tablet with Android 3.x to be made by LG. Android 2.x tablets won’t upgrade to 3.0?
- Motorola Xoom will reach Sprint soon with WiMax on board
- Google Nexus 7 arrives in Germany on September 3