Apple recently filed a lawsuit against Samsung for copying the designs of the iPhone and iPad on the Galaxy S devices and the Galaxy Tab. This was a surprising move since Samsung supplies some of the key components for many of Apple’s devices including the iPhone, iPods, iPad, and Macbooks. Samsung responded to the lawsuit the other day by saying it would fight back as well and they have.
Samsung filed lawsuits against Apple in three separate countries. Five patent infringement suits are in South Korea, three in Germany, and two in Japan.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple likens Samsung discovery request to “harassment”
- Federal judge orders Samsung to turn over next generation phones, tablets to Apple lawyers
- Both Samsung and Apple get sales bans after patent infringement lawsuit in South Korea
- Apple sues Samsung for imitating the iPhone and iPad designs
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 back on sale in Germany after redesign