The new Galaxy S2 has yet to hit your neighborhood store, but the latest rounds of Samsung commercials are keeping us entertained for the time being. The new ad campaign Samsung has begun centers on the fact that this Android powered phone comes with great hands free features. The previous ad depicted a northerner that was trapped in a snow storm and because his fingers were too cold, could not text with his fingers and had to use the voice feature.
This ad shows a business man trying to text and drive, which almost gets him in an accident. The ad then goes on to show off Samsung’s new voice activated feature, which darn well saved the guys life. This is one more reason why I personally am excited to get my hands on one of the new Galaxy S 2. Aside from its dual core processor, and super thin design, the phone seems to have a host of great software Samsung designed to improve the user experience.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #CTIA 2010: A More Hands-On Look at Samsung Galaxy S
- The First Ten Apps I Installed on my Lumia 920 Running Windows Phone 8
- Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 officially upgraded to Android 2.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 render leaks out. Maybe
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 back on sale in Germany after redesign