HTC has already announced quite a few Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphones this year – including the latest HTC Sensation – but the company is surely getting ready to introduce more of them.
Meet the HTC Doubleshot, a handset that may be headed to T-Mobile USA.
Apart from featuring Android 2.3, the Doubleshot also has a WVGA display, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n. Bluetooth 3.0, a camera of at least 6MP, and a full QWERTY keyboard – this could make it the successor of the Desire Z / T-Mobile G2.
Unfortunately, there are no photos of the Doubleshot available just yet.
We’ll bring more details on the HTC Doubleshot (or whatever it will be called when launched) as soon as new info becomes available.
Via Pocket Now
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Doubleshot (Sensation 4G?) PG58100 hits the FCC, T-Mobile 3G support confirmed
- New HTC Desire P and Desire Q Android handsets coming soon
- T-Mobile G2 (HTC Vision) in live photos
- Android-filled HTC Desire HD and Desire Z officially announced
- HTC Vision QWERTY Android phone shows up in the wild