The retailer doesn’t say how much it will ask for the Droid Charge, but we should hope the price is lower than the one asked by Verizon ($299 on contract).
Best Buy’s guide also shows off the HTC Droid Incredible 2, which is still not officially announced (although it was previewed by Wirefly last week).
Both the Samsung Droid Charge and HTC Droid Incredible 2 run Android 2.2, and should be released by Verizon on April 28 (this Thursday). The Droid Charge is Verizon’s second 4G LTE smartphone, while the Droid Incredible 2 comes to replace the original Incredible.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 previewed by Wirefly, launch date confirmed
- Another Verizon roadmap leaks: new release dates for Droid Charge, Droid Incredible 2, Xperia Play
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 User Guide and full specs leaked
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 launch may happen on April 28 after all
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 promo materials leaked