Last week, Verizon announced that its brand new Samsung Droid Charge would be available starting April 28, for $299.99 on contract.
The Android 2.2 smartphone can be pre-ordered as of now – not at Verizon, but at Let’s Talk / Walmart, where its price on contract is of only $249.99.
The price without contract seems to be $699.99.
As you may already know, the Samsung Droid Charge is Verizon’s second 4G LTE handset, after the HTC Thunderbolt. The largest US carrier will also launch the LG Revolution in May, and the Motorola Droid Bionic sometime in the summer.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt now only $129 at Amazon
- Motorola Droid Bionic to cost $587 off contract, Verizon may launch it next week
- New Samsung Droid Charge photo seemingly confirms the Verizon Droid branding
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic “coming soon” at Best Buy, new design and all
- Samsung Droid Charge now only $99 at Amazon