The US had to wait a little bit longer than the rest of the world to get their fair share of the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet and consumers were certainly very anxious to get their hands on the tablet when it was released today on all of the online major retailers.
It is unsure yet on whether or not there is a huge demand for the tablet, or there is just a limited stock. Although, you can’t really blame consumers for wanting this slick dual-core Honeycomb tablet with a 10-inch IPS display all for under $400.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Quad-core Asus Transformer 2 to be revealed November 7th?
- Motorola Xoom officially launched in India. Asus Eee Pad Tansformer coming in July?
- Asus Eee Pad Slider gets listed by Amazon Germany, launch near?
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer now just $299.99 at Best Buy
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer now available in the UK for £379.99