Apple’s white iPhone 4 officially launching tomorrow. iPad 2 headed to India, Japan and 10 other markets
Apple has finally announced that the white iPhone 4 is ready to be launched – this will happen no later than tomorrow (April 28). In the US, the white iPhone 4 will be available via both Verizon and AT&T, as well as via Apple’s retail and online stores, and through authorized retailers.
Lots of international markets will get the white iPhone starting tomorrow, too: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, and the UK.
The price of the white iPhone 4 is not different from the price of the black version.
Tomorrow is also the day when Apple’s iPad 2 will debut in Japan. Moreover, the new iPad will be released in 11 other countries starting April 29: India, Hong Kong, Israel, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey and the UAE.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Garmin-Asus launches the nuvifone G60 in Asia; M20 available starting August
- Apple iPhone 4 sales: more than 1.7 million in the first week-end
- Apple iPad 2 international launch delayed by half a day
- Apple sells 3 million new iPads in the first weekend
- Apple to launch iPad internationally on May 28