Now TmoNews has it that the fourth largest US carrier may introduce the tablet “on or around July 6.” Of course, there’s nothing official about this yet, but, if it happens, it means T-Mobile’s Flyer will be shipped with Android 3.0 Honeycomb from day one (since HTC promised an upgrade to Honeycomb would be out immediately after the European launch of the device – thus, maybe, in May).
Meanwhile, you can pre-order the Wi-Fi-only HTC Flyer via BestBuy.
We also have news on the rumored HTC Doubleshot. Reportedly, the new Android 2.3 smartphone is “likely” a 4G-ready myTouch Slide successor, and should be released by T-Mobile in three color versions. Now all we can do is wait for HTC to confirm this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Doubleshot coming soon with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, QWERTY keyboard?
- HTC Flyer Android 3.2 Honeycomb update starts rolling out in the US for both Wi-Fi and 3G units
- HTC Flyer Android 2.3 tablet coming in March, Honeycomb upgrade to be offered later
- Pre-Order your HTC Flyer on Monday from BestBuy
- HTC Flyer and Sensation coming to T-Mobile UK this month