Motorola recently said that Verizon’s Droid Bionic hasn’t been cancelled, but delayed in order to receive some enhancements. It looks like the work on those enhancements have already begun, as the Droid Bionic is no longer featured at Motorola’s US officially website.
Well, in fact there is still an image of it on the homepage, but clicking on it doesn’t lead to the product page, as it happened until now.
This could mean Motorola and Verizon are probably also changing the design of the Bionic a bit, not just its features. We should find out more about this soon – after all, the new Droid should be released sometime during the summer.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid Bionic seems to run Android 2.3 Gingerbread and have a new CPU now
- Verizon readying a Motorola Droid Bionic 2?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic will have an “improved form factor”
- Motorola reassures us that Verizon’s Droid Bionic is coming this summer
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic “coming soon” at Best Buy, new design and all
« Apple’s white iPhone 4 officially launching tomorrow. iPad 2 headed to India, Japan and 10 other marketsNokia to layoff 4,000 employees by the end of 2012, transfer Symbian software activities to Accenture »