Both will be released tomorrow (April 28) for $199.99 on contract.
While Verizon didn’t unveil the off-contract prices for the new handsets, the images seen below do just that. So we know that, without a new contract agreement, the Droid Incredible 2 will cost $439.99. The Casio G’Zone Commando will be a bit more expensive: $449.99.
April 28 is also the day when Verizon will release the Samsung Droid Charge – its second 4G LTE smartphone. A big day for Android, isn’t it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 costs only $79.99 at Amazon
- Rugged, Android-powered Casio G’zOne Commando unveiled by Verizon, launches on April 28 for $199.99
- Verizon to launch Xperia Play, HTC Trophy, Droid Incredible 2 and Droid Charge in April
- Samsung Droid Charge delayed by Verizon
- Verizon Casio G’Zone Commando will be updated to Android Gingerbread soon