Today should also be the day when the Samsung Droid Charge hits the shelves. However, it looks like that won’t happen.
At this very moment, the Charge cannot be purchased via Verizon’s website, and neither in stores.
According to Engadget, the carrier delayed the launch of the handset because its LTE network is down in some parts of the country.
Verizon has yet to issue an official statement regarding the Droid Charge. Until then, we obviously don’t know when the new LTE handset will be available for purchase.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Droid Charge will ship on May 3 (according to Let’s Talk)
- More evidence that Verizon’s Samsung Droid Charge won’t be out before May 3
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge spotted on Walmart’s website
- Samsung Droid Charge employee training starts, Verizon should launch the handset soon
- Verizon to launch the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE on June 21, Samsung Galaxy S III on June 28 (or in July?)