Samsung has announced no less than three new dual SIM phones, all candybars, and all affordable.
The first handset is the Samsung C3322, of which there are no photos yet. The C3322 features a metal body, a 2.2 inch display, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headset jack, 2MP camera, and MicroSD card support. It will cost about $145.
Next, the Samsung E2232 is just a redesigned E2230 improved with dual SIM capabilities. It has a 1.8 inch display, MP3 player, 3.5mm headset jack, flashlight, and MicroSD card support. It will cost about $98.
Finally, we have the Samsung E1182, a really basic phone that will cost about $73, offering a small screen, FM radio, and a battery that can last up to 11 hours in talk-time mode, or up to 620 hours in stand-by.
All three new phones will be released in Russia starting May. There’s no word on when they will be available in other markets.
Via Press release (in Russian)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Samsung E2230 offers long battery life
- Pantech makes dual SIM phones, too: P4000 and P1000 (video)
- #MWC10: Samsung i8520 (with Android 2.1?), Ch@t B3410W and E2370
- Cheap Nokia 1280, 1616, 1800, 2220 slide and 2690 announced
- Dual SIM Nokia 110 and 112 offer Facebook access and free EA games on the cheap