Motorola is getting ready to introduce another touchscreen phone – the Motorola EX130, which is based on Qualcomm’s Brew MP.
The monochrome display likely has the same functionality as the “ticker display” of the Samsung Continuum.
Other known features of the Motorola EX130 (unveiled thanks to the Bluetooth SIG) include 128MB of internal memory, and 64MB RAM. Most probably, the handset will be really affordable. We don’t know when it will be released, but we know where: in Asia, Europe, and South America.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Continuum specs break cover (again)
- Verizon announces the Samsung Continuum, launches Motorola Droid 2 Global Edition
- CDMA Motorola W562 surfaces; headed to China
- Nokia’s Lumia 720 Windows Phone 8 handset hits the FCC
- Samsung Omnia II i8000 and Omnia Lite B7300 smartphones announced