Verizon didn’t launch the Samsung Droid Charge today, as it supposed to, and that’s because its LTE network had problems.
Oddly enough, the carrier didn’t issue any update on when the new Droid would be released.
Fortunately, we’ve just discovered that Let’s Talk, which currently takes pre-orders for the Charge, provides an estimated shipping date for the new LTE smartphone, namely May 3 (next Tuesday).
Since Verizon just said the LTE is now back up and running, we may see the Droid Charge hitting the shelves even earlier than May 3. We’ll obviously let you know if this happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More evidence that Verizon’s Samsung Droid Charge won’t be out before May 3
- Samsung Droid Charge shows up at Amazon, costs $250, should ship in 8 to 9 days
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge spotted on Walmart’s website
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible smartphones arriving with promised time frame
- New Samsung Droid Charge photo seemingly confirms the Verizon Droid branding