According to Mobile Syrup, the Wildfire S should be released by Bell on June 17. The handset’s price is not known, but it will certainly not be a high one (with or without contract).
The Wildfire S features a 3.2 inch HVGA touchscreen display, Sense UI, HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera, and a 600MHz processor.
Earlier this month, Bell has also launched the HTC Incredible S (for $99.95 on contract). Unlike the Incredible S, which still runs Android 2.2 Froyo, the Wildfire S comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Wildfire S now available at Bell in Canada
- HTC Wildfire coming to the US this quarter via unknown carriers
- HTC Incredible S will be available from Bell in Canada on April 4
- HTC Wildfire S with Android Gingerbread launched in India
- HTC Wildfire S launching tomorrow in the UK