Officially introduced way back in February alongside the HP Pre 3 and the HP TouchPad, the
Palm HP Veer seems to be making its way to AT&T.
Some press photos of a Veer running on AT&T’s network have appeared over at Pocket Now. Surprisingly, this is a white version of the Veer (unannounced until now).
The Veer will support AT&T’s HSPA+ network, thus it will be one of the carrier’s 4G smartphones. Other than HSPA+, the handset will feature WebOS 2.x, a 2.6 inch display with 400 x 320 pixels, sliding QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP camera, and an 800 MHz processor.
The Veer 4G could be announced by AT&T next week (or sometime in May anyway). In Germany, the new HP smartphone will be available starting June, via O2.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HP Veer 4G announced by AT&T, will be available on May 15
- White AT&T HP Veer now just $0.01 at Amazon (with contract)
- HP TouchPad, HP Pre 3 and HP Veer with WebOS officially announced
- HP Veer will be available from O2 Germany in May
- HP Veer will be available from O2 Germany in June, reserve yours now