Now another retailer – namely Costco – also suggests that the new LTE Android smartphone won’t be released prior to May 3.
According to Android Central and the screenshot seen below, Costco stores will receive Droid Charge inventory on May 2, but cannot sell them until the next day.
Of course, we still have to hear from Verizon on this one, because the carrier has not issued any official statement regarding the launch date of the Samsung Droid Charge. Anyway, the new handset will almost certainly hit the shelves sometime next week. We’ll obviously let you know when it happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Droid Charge delayed by Verizon
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge spotted on Walmart’s website
- Verizon’s Samsung Droid Charge will ship on May 3 (according to Let’s Talk)
- Samsung Droid Charge shows up at Amazon, costs $250, should ship in 8 to 9 days
- Verizon’s Samsung Droid Charge can be pre-ordered for $249 at Let’s Talk