If you are an owner of the Atrix 4G or Inspire 4G, you will be excited to hear that you will no longer be suffering from horrible connection speeds.
AT&T is now issuing the update to both phones after some preliminary testing was done. The update will bring ”increased potential data speed” to both handsets. The Inspire 4G’s patch will also ”make the email set up process much easier.” The Atrix will receive multiple updates which will bring improved battery life, better bluetooth compatibility, better fingerprint reader performance, and the Atrix display will turn off while connected to a wall charger. All of these features and several other minor tweaks will be fixed along with improved 4G speeds.
Users will not be able to update their devices if they are not connected to a Wi-Fi network. If you have either of these phones, let us know how the update went and how the new speeds are.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile G2X users receive Gingerbread OTA update
- AT&T intros HTC Inspire 4G and dual-core Motorola Atrix 4G
- Bell Motorola Atrix 4G gets a minor software update to improve performance
- HTC will bring HSUPA support to the AT&T Inspire 4G via software update
- Adobe AIR 2.7 Update brings improved iOS speeds, allows Android users to install on SD card