Not long ago, we told you that Nokia may prepare a new (sixth) color version for the N8. Today, the company has officially unveiled the new color: it’s not red, as I assumed, but pink (close enough).
The pink N8 is targeted at women – Nokia doesn’t specifically mention this, but since the handset comes with a Little Pink Diva Theme and an ELLE fashion app, thing are already pretty clear. Plus, pink is a girly color not matter what you say.
The features of the pink N8 are the same you’ll find in the other N8 models: 3.5 inch AMOLED touchscreen display, Ovi Maps with free navigation, HMDI, 12MP camera, and so on.
Nokia didn’t say when and where the pink N8 will be launched. It will probably be out pretty soon anyway.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz now also in pink
- Nokia X6 16GB, Nokia E72 coming to Canada
- Sony Ericsson W350 pink edition released
- Nokia X6 16GB to have a pink version, cost €350
- Nokia C7 starts shipping as the world’s second Symbian^3 smartphone (video)